By John H.S. Blaxter,Alan J. Southward
- Up-to-date experiences on marine biology
- Particular specialise in plankton, fisheries, and crustacea
- Volume 31 contains taxonomic index, cumulative index of titles, and cumulative index of authors for Volumes 1-31
Read Online or Download Advances in Marine Biology: 31 PDF
Best marine biology books
Squid, cuttlefish and octopuses, which shape the marine mollusc workforce the cephalopods, are of serious and extending curiosity to marine biologists, physiologists, ecologists, environmental biologists and fisheries scientists. Cephalopods: ecology and fisheries is a radical overview of this most crucial animal staff.
Advances in Marine Biology includes up to date experiences of all parts of marine technology, together with fisheries technological know-how and macro/micro fauna. each one quantity comprises peer-reviewed papers detailing the ecology of marine areas. updated experiences on marine biologyParticular specialize in plankton, fisheries, and crustaceaVolume 31 comprises taxonomic index, cumulative index of titles, and cumulative index of authors for Volumes 1-31
Human-induced environmental disturbance - via fishery actions, coastal improvement, tourism and pollutants - is an immense problem to the recovery and conservation of marine biodiversity. Synthesizing the newest study into marine biodiversity conservation and fisheries administration, this e-book presents local and worldwide views at the function of Marine secure parts (MPAs) in confronting this problem.
Written as a stand-alone textbook for college kids and an invaluable reference for pros in executive and personal companies, educational associations, and specialists, Ecology and Conservation of Fishes presents large, entire, and systematic insurance of all aquatic structures from the mountains to the oceans.
- Principles of Salmonid Culture (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- Marine Sponges: Chemicobiological and Biomedical Applications
- Nutritional Freshwater Life
- Marine Cosmeceuticals: Trends and Prospects
- From an Antagonistic to a Synergistic Predator Prey Perspective: Bifurcations in Marine Ecosystem
Additional resources for Advances in Marine Biology: 31