By Annie Mercier,Jean-Francois Hamel
* Rated "Number 1" within the hugely aggressive class of Marine & Freshwater Biology via ISI within the 2000 ISI journals quotation file
* continues an influence issue of 3.37, the top within the box
* sequence gains over 35 years of insurance of research
Read Online or Download Advances in Marine Biology: Endogenous and Exogenous Control of Gametogenesis and Spawning in Echinoderms: 55 PDF
Best marine biology books
Squid, cuttlefish and octopuses, which shape the marine mollusc crew the cephalopods, are of serious and extending curiosity to marine biologists, physiologists, ecologists, environmental biologists and fisheries scientists. Cephalopods: ecology and fisheries is a radical evaluation of this most vital animal crew.
Advances in Marine Biology includes updated reports of all components of marine technology, together with fisheries technology and macro/micro fauna. each one quantity includes peer-reviewed papers detailing the ecology of marine areas. updated studies on marine biologyParticular specialize in plankton, fisheries, and crustaceaVolume 31 contains taxonomic index, cumulative index of titles, and cumulative index of authors for Volumes 1-31
Human-induced environmental disturbance - via fishery actions, coastal improvement, tourism and pollutants - is a massive problem to the recovery and conservation of marine biodiversity. Synthesizing the newest learn into marine biodiversity conservation and fisheries administration, this ebook presents local and international views at the function of Marine secure components (MPAs) in confronting this problem.
Written as a stand-alone textbook for college kids and an invaluable reference for pros in govt and personal firms, educational associations, and specialists, Ecology and Conservation of Fishes presents huge, entire, and systematic assurance of all aquatic structures from the mountains to the oceans.
- Effects of Pollution on Fish: Molecular Effects and Population Responses
- Squid Empire: The Rise and Fall of the Cephalopods
- Marine Microbiology: Ecology and Applications, Second Edition
- Marine Ecosystems: Human Impacts on Biodiversity, Functioning and Services (Ecology, Biodiversity and Conservation)
- Fish Histology: From Cells to Organs
Extra info for Advances in Marine Biology: Endogenous and Exogenous Control of Gametogenesis and Spawning in Echinoderms: 55