By John E. Reynolds
Read Online or Download Biology of Marine Mammals PDF
Similar marine biology books
Squid, cuttlefish and octopuses, which shape the marine mollusc crew the cephalopods, are of serious and lengthening curiosity to marine biologists, physiologists, ecologists, environmental biologists and fisheries scientists. Cephalopods: ecology and fisheries is an intensive assessment of this most vital animal team.
Advances in Marine Biology includes updated stories of all parts of marine technological know-how, together with fisheries technology and macro/micro fauna. each one quantity comprises peer-reviewed papers detailing the ecology of marine areas. updated studies on marine biologyParticular specialize in plankton, fisheries, and crustaceaVolume 31 comprises taxonomic index, cumulative index of titles, and cumulative index of authors for Volumes 1-31
Human-induced environmental disturbance - via fishery actions, coastal improvement, tourism and pollutants - is a tremendous problem to the recovery and conservation of marine biodiversity. Synthesizing the most recent examine into marine biodiversity conservation and fisheries administration, this booklet offers local and international views at the function of Marine secure parts (MPAs) in confronting this problem.
Written as a stand-alone textbook for college kids and an invaluable reference for pros in govt and personal organizations, educational associations, and experts, Ecology and Conservation of Fishes presents huge, accomplished, and systematic insurance of all aquatic platforms from the mountains to the oceans.
- An Introduction To Using GIS In Marine Biology: Supplementary Workboook Seven: An Introduction To Using QGIS (Quantum GIS)
- Biological Oceanography: An Early History. 1870 - 1960
- Principles of Salmonid Culture (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- Scallops: Biology, Ecology, Aquaculture, and Fisheries (Developments in Aquaculture and Fisheries Science)
- Whales and Dolphins: Cognition, Culture, Conservation and Human Perceptions (Earthscan Oceans)
- Conflict Resolution in Water Resources and Environmental Management
Extra info for Biology of Marine Mammals