By Amity Ollis
In this interactive advisor, Amity "Alize" Ollis leads you thru greater than a dozen checklists, questionnaires, and worksheets, whereas filling you in on every thing you want to understand to construct a winning instructing enterprise.
• tips on how to make certain in case you are able to take the leap
• tips on how to create a private time budget
• What to think about while growing your sessions, pricing, and registration formats
• the 3 most important monetary budgets (and templates to take you thru them step by means of step)
• Earn extra with supplemental providers & sales
• What you have to for company registration & formation
• the most important goods to think about while deciding on a educating space
• easy bookkeeping & tax goods to consider
• What uncomplicated advertising and branding goods you need to have
• BONUS part on making a enterprise plan
Read Online or Download Business 101 for Dance & Fitness Teachers (The Business of Teaching Dance and Fitness) PDF
Best dance books
Pearl Primus (1919-1994) blazed onto the dance scene in 1943 with attractive works that integrated social and racial protest into their dance aesthetic. within the Dance Claimed Me, Peggy and Murray Schwartz, neighbors and associates of Primus, supply an intimate viewpoint on her lifestyles and discover her affects on American tradition, dance, and schooling.
The definitive source for the dance sort often called American Tribal variety Bellydance. background, improvement, interviews, costuming descriptions and development assistance, jewellery, heritage of textiles and ethnic jewellery used for this dance shape, circulation breakdowns together with quickly and gradual steps, use of props, staging and function options, track, finger cymbal and kashiklar guideline, how the dance pertains to the Romany tradition, dance as ritual, charges from practitioners from around the globe, source listing, extra.
Severe and performative writings from a well known dance student
There isn't any archive or museum of human move, no position the place choreographies could be accumulated and conserved in pristine shape. The significant end result of this is often the disability of philosophy and aesthetics to think about dance as a favorable and empirical paintings. within the eyes of philosophers, dance refers to an area except artwork, thought of either extra frivolous and extra primary than the art with no ever particularly reaching the prestige of a piece.
- Places for Happiness: Community, Self, and Performance in the Philippines
- Balinese Dance, Drama & Music: A Guide to the Performing Arts of Bali
- Chiriaeff : Danser pour ne pas mourir (French Edition)
- Indian Modern Dance, Feminism and Transnationalism (New World Choreographies)
- The Dance Theatre of Kurt Jooss
Extra info for Business 101 for Dance & Fitness Teachers (The Business of Teaching Dance and Fitness)