By Alison Hatch
This important reference textual content completely examines the alarming epidemic of campus sexual attack, together with a dialogue of legislation, high-profile situations, controversies, and proposed solutions.
• offers insurance of a well timed subject that is helping contextualize the difficulty by way of supplying ancient heritage and modern research of key occasions, legislation, humans, and controversies
• offers views from people with firsthand event with the difficulty of campus sexual attack, together with a identify IX investigator, a faculty counselor, a sexual attack nurse, in addition to neighborhood advocates and survivors
• Explores ideas and adjustments which can serve to avoid attacks from occurring
Read or Download Campus Sexual Assault: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues) PDF
Similar social sciences reference books
The old Dictionary of Eritrea bargains a uniquely complete account of the historical past, tradition, and best personalities of Africa's most up-to-date self sustaining country. as a result of the isolation and threat imposed through Eritrea's 30-year conflict for nationwide independence, and the unavoidably secretive operations of its guerrilla leaders, there was a dearth of scholarship on such a lot facets of the hot nation's historical past, and no entire money owed of its people's lengthy fight for independence from Ethiopia.
Tavistock Press used to be validated as a co-operative enterprise among the Tavistock Institute and Routledge & Kegan Paul (RKP) within the Fifties to provide a sequence of significant contributions around the social sciences. This quantity is a part of a 2001 reissue of a range of these vital works that have in view that long past out of print, or are tricky to find.
This ebook provides a complete evaluate of world courtship and marriage customs, from old historical past to modern society, demonstrating the significant adjustments in addition to the similarities throughout all of human tradition. • Over three hundred topical entries geared up in alphabetical order make this booklet a entire, easy-to-use source• "Further examining" sections following each one access advertise deeper learn• pictures of varied parts of marriage ceremony celebrations illustrate the textual content
The sixteen-volume guide of heart American Indians, accomplished in 1976, has been acclaimed across the world because the unmarried most dear source ever produced for these curious about the learn of Mesoamerica. while it was firm in 1978 that the guide might be up to date periodically, Victoria Reifler Bricker, famous cultural anthropologist, was once elected to be basic editor.
- The Evolution of Competitive Strategies in Global Forestry Industries: Comparative Perspectives: 4 (World Forests)
- Blackwell Handbook of Social Psychology: Group Processes (Blackwell Handbooks of Social Psychology)
- A Historical Archaeology of the Ottoman Empire: Breaking New Ground (Contributions To Global Historical Archaeology)
- Dialysing for Life: The Development of the Artificial Kidney
- Encyclopedia of Social Networks
- Atlas of the 2012 Elections
Extra resources for Campus Sexual Assault: A Reference Handbook (Contemporary World Issues)