By Momcilo Miljkovic
All crucial parts of easy artificial carbohydrate chemistry are lined and accurately defined. additionally, this book explains the elemental response mechanisms whereas taking into consideration sleek ideas corresponding to stereoelectronic principles.
Read or Download Carbohydrates: Synthesis, Mechanisms, and Stereoelectronic Effects PDF
Similar textiles & polymers books
This ebook is split into chapters protecting instrumentation, sedimentation pace runs, density gradient runs, software examples and destiny advancements. specifically, the specified program bankruptcy demonstrates the flexibility and gear of AUC via many attention-grabbing and significant business examples.
Using reactive polymers permits brands to make chemical alterations at a past due degree within the creation process—these in flip reason alterations in functionality and houses. fabric choice and regulate of the response are necessary to acheive optimum performance. The moment variation of Reactive Polymers basics and functions introduces engineers and scientists to the diversity of reactive polymers to be had, explains the reactions that ensue, and info purposes and function advantages.
That includes contributions from specialists at many of the world's prime educational and commercial associations, complex Polymeric fabrics: constitution estate Relationships brings into e-book shape a wealth of knowledge formerly on hand basically merely inside machine courses. In a welcome narrative therapy, it offers entire insurance of polymeric fabrics, together with polymer composites in addition to the mainly addressed polymer blends.
Fibrous clear out Media comprehensively covers the kinds, manufacture, purposes, functionality, and modeling of fibrous clear out media. half I introduces the rules of gasoline and liquid filtration, whereas half II offers an summary of the categories of fibrous filters, together with information of fiber kinds, textile building, and functions.
- Packaging Technology: Fundamentals, Materials and Processes (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- Novel Functional Materials Based on Cellulose (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- In-Situ Gelling Polymers: For Biomedical Applications (Series in BioEngineering)
- Thermoforming of Single and Multilayer Laminates: Plastic Films Technologies, Testing, and Applications (Plastics Design Library)
- Polymer Synthesis: Theory and Practice: Fundamentals, Methods, Experiments
- Fatigue and Tribological Properties of Plastics and Elastomers (Plastics Design Library)
Additional info for Carbohydrates: Synthesis, Mechanisms, and Stereoelectronic Effects