By J. E. Thorpe,Graham A.E. Gall,Jim E. Lannan,Colin E. Nash
- Four web page colour plate section
- Database of key companies for touch purposes
- Foreword by way of Dr. Mike Strauss, Am. Assoc. for the development of technology; and Dr. Peter Day, Rutgers University
- Four in-depth case stories through foreign experts
- Editors are significant names in marine/freshwater fisheries science
- Originally backed and reviewed through U.S. nationwide Academy of Sciences
Read Online or Download Conservation of Fish and Shellfish Resources: Managing Diversity PDF
Best marine biology books
Squid, cuttlefish and octopuses, which shape the marine mollusc staff the cephalopods, are of significant and lengthening curiosity to marine biologists, physiologists, ecologists, environmental biologists and fisheries scientists. Cephalopods: ecology and fisheries is a radical assessment of this most vital animal team.
Advances in Marine Biology comprises updated studies of all components of marine technology, together with fisheries technological know-how and macro/micro fauna. each one quantity includes peer-reviewed papers detailing the ecology of marine areas. updated experiences on marine biologyParticular specialize in plankton, fisheries, and crustaceaVolume 31 comprises taxonomic index, cumulative index of titles, and cumulative index of authors for Volumes 1-31
Human-induced environmental disturbance - via fishery actions, coastal improvement, tourism and pollutants - is an important problem to the recovery and conservation of marine biodiversity. Synthesizing the newest learn into marine biodiversity conservation and fisheries administration, this publication presents local and worldwide views at the position of Marine secure components (MPAs) in confronting this problem.
Written as a stand-alone textbook for college students and an invaluable reference for execs in executive and personal companies, educational associations, and specialists, Ecology and Conservation of Fishes presents huge, complete, and systematic insurance of all aquatic structures from the mountains to the oceans.
- Marine Enzymes Biotechnology: Production and Industrial Applications, Part III - Application of Marine Enzymes (Advances in Food and Nutrition Research)
- Life in the World's Oceans: Diversity, Distribution, and Abundance
- Trace Metals in a Tropical Mangrove Wetland: Chemical Speciation, Ecotoxicological Relevance and Remedial Measures
- Impacts of Oil Spill Disasters on Marine Habitats and Fisheries in North America (CRC Marine Biology Series)
Extra info for Conservation of Fish and Shellfish Resources: Managing Diversity